Wrote this for my_affirmations
, but I thought I'd put it here, too.
I'm so happy to be enjoying a stress-free holiday, even though it means many of my loved ones have already moved on to a better place (where hopefully they're having a nice feast). If we were having a big sit-down meal, we'd go around the table and say what we're thankful for.
So, here are ten things!
1. Sunshine (especially yesterday when we drove through the beautiful hills west of Portland).
2. Words -- I'm in love with the English language, and I still have so much to explore (and 10,000 more to write for NaNo)!
3. Good people -- they seem to find each other somehow and cancel out the negative ones.
4. A good sense of humor (or I'd go nuts).
5. Imagination. (What's so great about reality, anyway?)
6. Colin Farrell. (Sorry, can't help myself.)
7. Rain. (Ridiculous, I know, but you can't enjoy the sunshine as much without it.)
8. Charlie. (Everyone needs one person who loves unconditionally.)
9. The Internet. (In my NaNo novel, I call it the 'Door of Perception.')
10. Music! (I hope you dance!!!!!)Hey, sorry Charlie that I mentioned Colin Farrell before you. You know how it is.